10 Day YOU Challenge. 10 Posts. 10 Days.

By | 17:08 Leave a Comment

I found this on a blog called Bits n Pieces and it caught my fancy.  It’s a 10-day challenge where I have to disclose the following on my blog to share with all of my neighbours in Blogosphere. 

10 day you challenge

That’s right. 10 Posts in 10 Days.  Ever since I started blogging, I’ve always strived to put together at least 2 posts each week / 8 posts a month; which I have maintained (and many a times, exceeded). 

I wouldn’t have been able to do that if it hadn’t been for some of my fave bloggers pushing me along the way.  Sometimes they ‘tagged’ me in posts and we’d nudge each other to complete those posts; and you know what – it got me a whole lot closer to my blogger friends.  It also helped quite a few of this blogs readers to de-lurk.

So I’m going to take on the 10-Day Challenge and ‘tag’ some of you who I’d like to know more about ! Consider yourself warned ! And if you feel like you want to take part in the challenge, just keep sharing your links =)

This should be fun !

Further Reading :

  1. 7 Must Have Mood Enhancers
  2. The Dazed Master of Divas
  3. 7 Dazed Facts About The Diva
  4. My  Top 12 Guilty Pleasures