MM #54 Laidback Luke - Till Tonight

By | 08:06 Leave a Comment

This is such a sweeeeeeeeeeeet tune !!! I heard it the first time on a mix set by Dj Adi (part of the Submerge crew) and I can’t get the lyrics out of my head !!   Here’s another version which is as close as to what I’ve heard …

The lyrics are so simple and that’s what I really like (and makes it easier for me to remember them too !)

Put this track on LOUD and listen to it … I can guarantee that you will be grooving away and you’ll come out feeling pretty damn good about everything once the track is done.  Now you can understand why this song has been (literally) playing on repeat in my head ! 

You kept me pinned down
Kept me locked underground but
Now I finally found the way to freedom
I've been saving up all my strength for this very day
And now that I'm standing at the gate


Open up your arms
And spread them wide
Nothing's gonna hold me back this time
I've been waiting for you all my life
Counting down the minutes till tonight


Open up you heart
And let me in
Let the love finally begin
Cause I've been waiting for you all my life
Counting down every minute until tonight