Leave No Room For Regret

By | 16:09 Leave a Comment

life-quote-love-300x225

It’s so true isn’t it ? Everything I have ever done – the good, the bad, the not so great – I had made a conscious decision at the time to make that choice and the results of those choices have gotten me where I am today.

Sometimes I wonder if I could have done something different.  Sometimes I wonder if I made a mistake by making a certain choice.  Then I pull myself together and remind myself that if I hadn’t made that particular choice – I wouldn’t be where I am today; I wouldn’t have met the people I know today and I wouldn’t have learned about just how much potential I have in me.

Today I’m based in India because I chose to explore business opportunities there.  If you’ve read my blog before you would be aware that I’m struggling with finding a balance between my business and my personal life.  I believe if I make the choice to leave India – then I would allow myself the chance to explore my personal life .. and that would be a really good change for me.  I guess it’s about balancing the 3 C’s of Life – how are you coping with your 3 Cs ?

Have you ever regretted a decision you made ? I’m talking about life altering major decisions – not things like zooming through a red light or skipping the gym for a day or two =p