Halfway There ...

By | 05:44 Leave a Comment

Day 15

October is flying by and I can’t believe we’re already half way through the Ultimate Blog Challenge !

How have you been faring through out the challenge ? Are you on-track or perhaps behind by a post or two ? Did you pre-schedule any blog posts or did you just set your mind to write a new post each day ?

I have compiled pretty much all the ‘quotes’ that I want to use for each day of the challenge; but turns out I made a bit of an error when it came scheduling my posts (typical right ?) so I’m behind by 3 posts at this stage.  I’m hoping to sort that out in the next day or so.

Honestly, I want to kick myself as I haven’t had a chance to visit all the amazing bloggers out there who are participating; and I’m also feeling bad that I haven’t been able to push and promote my own posts as much as I would have liked.

So guys, if you are participating in the UBC, and you have taken 30 seconds to stop by this post; PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE share your link below (I’ve created a little linky list) so that I can come back over to your blog and share the love !

Good luck to everyone of you out there who are blogging for the UBC – give yourself a huge round of applause ‘cos we are already half way through; and you can do it !!