Listen To Your Heart

By | 13:40 Leave a Comment
Where would we be without our hearts today ? How often do we really listen to what our hearts want ? Are you following the path that your heart wants you to go in or are you just going down a path hoping it leads you to where you eventually want to be ? 

The majority of the time - I do what I want to do as it stems from the heart. Every now and then I find myself blocking what my heart wants because my head says to think better.  It's a delicate balancing act - following your heart and mind.  It's during those times I am reminded that something is missing (and it's clearly what my heart wants) ... but it doesn't always mean that it is right for me.  It could be - but as we all know - the heart is full of emotion and the mind is logical.

How often do you find yourself battling between matters of the heart and the mind ?