Music Monday – Diva’s Top 40 Tunes

By | 12:16 Leave a Comment

Music.  A form of expression that everyone can relate to in some way or another.  Over the past few months I’ve been participating (whenever I can) in something called ‘Music Mondays’ – a meme – where bloggers share their favourite music.

It’s been pretty cool for me as it’s given me the chance to not only share some of my fave tunes with all of those checking into my blog; but also given me an insight into a few other genres of music (via other bloggers) that I may not necessarily hear or listen to on a day-to-day basis. 

Some of the tunes have really left an impression on me – and I have voiced that in the individual blog posts.  I’d love to hear your thoughts in the form of comments on the original posts.

So without further adieu, here is the Diva’s Top 40 Tunes !

  1. Hed Kandi DJ Roog – Beautiful
  2. Hurts – Wonderful Life
  3. REM – Losing My Religion
  4. Edward Maya – Stereo Love
  5. Gloria Estefan - Rhythm Is Gonna Get You
  6. Enigma - Sadness
  7. Brandy – Full Moon
  8. Tocadisco - Morumbi
  9. Mandalay – Beautiful
  10. Tasmin Archer – Sleeping Satellite
  11. Akcent – Stay With Me
  12. Taio Cruz – Break Your Heart
  13. Inna – Hot
  14. Ester Dean – Drop It Low
  15. No Mercy – Please Don’t Go
  16. Wolfsheim – Dream of You
  17. Adina Howard – Freak Like Me
  18. Deepak Chopra feat Demi Moore – Desire
  19. Leonard Cohen – In My Secret Life
  20. Matchbox 20 – Bent
  21. Alanis Morissette – Ironic
  22. Flo Rida – Low
  23. IIO – Rapture
  24. Moby – BodyRock
  25. Iyaz – Replay
  26. ATB Feat Tiff Lacey – My Everything
  27. Timbaland – Morning After
  28. Eddy Watta – I Like The Way
  29. Sean Paul – So Fine
  30. Sean Kingston – Fire Burning
  31. Bryan Adams – Inside Out
  32. Immature – Every Little Thing I Do
  33. Quad City DJs – Space Jam
  34. Ugly Kid Joe – Cats In The Cradle
  35. Jamelia – Superstar
  36. Maxi Priest – Close To you
  37. Next – Wifey
  38. Outkast – Roses
  39. Spiller – Groovejet
  40. Usher – OMG
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice. PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!