Music Monday #41 One Night Only–Chemistry

By | 01:17 Leave a Comment

My mate AM posted this link on FaceBook and I had to share it with you all.  I’ve never heard this track before today; and I really liked it.

As I play this track right now, I can’t help but think of the cheeky conversation I had with the Roadside Romeo just a little bit ago.  I haven’t really heard from him since I confessed my crush; so it’s good to know that the chemistry is still there.

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice. PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!