Music Monday #22 Flo Rida – Low

By | 23:08 5 comments

Needed something to really pick-me-up since I’m down in the dumps with a cough, cold and congested nose  .. and funnily enough I ended up picking a track that says ‘low low low’ …. but at least I like the song and it brought back memories of my girlf SA who’s in Singapore now … this one is for you babe =)

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww babe!! where do I send the chicken soup?? sounds like you're run down from all the work! :)

Lol the song brings back a lot of memories for me too!! Overnight, an entire generation of hormonal guys went from using crude adjectives to more sophisticated ones like 'apple-bottomed jeans'!! ;)

Namz said...

Hope you're feeling better DD. Happy MM!

http://chinariffs.com/2010/12/mm-7-bad-company-are-you-ready-for-love/

Dazediva said...

@ Ve .. vegetarian remember :P I am pretty run down; and the sad part is that I'm not getting any rest - it's peak season which means things are super hectic for me !

This is a wicked tune .. I like how you've put it .. hormonal crude guys turned sophisticated ... hahaha .. in my case it would be apple bottom capris :P

@ Namz ... thanks for the sweet thought :) feeling much better than the other day

Anonymous said...

really? ur a veggie? giving your penchant for trying everything under the sun, I would have never figured!!

Capris or jeans.. doesnt matter! As long as they're apple-bottomed, you get my vote! :D

Nisha said...

Good song, good choice! ;) i wanna dance.. hehe.. thanks for visiting me at nishas world and have a happy MM :)