Music Monday #25 Iyaz - Replay

By | 08:52 4 comments

 

I’ve been feeling this tune over the past few days … reminds me of all the crazy girls nights I used to have in London … thanks NB for giving me the name of the track … this one definitely belongs on any playlist =)

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

4 comments:

LadyJava said...

Nice! I like it!
Happy MM!

Namz said...

I like it too. Catchy one.

Happy MM! Happy Holidays and A Very Happy New Year D.Diva!

http://chinariffs.com/2010/12/mm-10-bon-jovi-blood-on-blood/

Schwindler Zvi said...

Hell's Bells its 1/1/11
Tel Aviv, Israel
http://iscream18.blogspot.com

Dazediva said...

@ Lady Java .. glad you enjoyed it :O)

@ Namz .. it's got quite the beat to it, and very peppy ! Happy New Year to you too :)

@ Schwindler Zvi .. Happy New Year to you too !! :)