Music Monday #23 IIO – Rapture

By | 19:04 2 comments

One of my favourite tracks =)  A very special man in my life always tells me this song reminds him of me … and whenever I hear it – I get a big smile on my face …

I remember the two of us being so engrossed in a conversation with each other that we didn’t even realize that the rest of the group in my apartment had left until quite a few hours later !

This was 8 years ago … and even today – if I call him – he knows exactly what I’m thinking or what it is that I am trying to say … it stumps us both every time … we’ve both moved on in our lives but it’s a nice fuzzy feeling to know that someone else other than (your significant other for those that have them) and you yourself - ‘gets you’ …

SN – you really do make my soul feel complete !!

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

2 comments:

Bill said...

Great song here my friend but you always the best songs and posts here. Here's wishing a great week ahead filled with laughter and fun. Happy MM to you Diva : )

Dazediva said...

@ Bill .. you are too kind :) if it weren't for great readers and supporters like yourself, I'd be at a total blog loss hehe