Music Monday #42 She Wants Revenge–Tear You Apart

By | 23:59 Leave a Comment

I came across this track via my mate AM who listens to such a huge variety of music that technically I should never be at a loss to publish a fresh tune for #MM.

I’ve actually heard this song before in passing but never really ‘heard’ it before.  I went to check it out because AM had posted up part of the lyrics on his FB page and I really liked it !

“I want to hold you close
Skin pressed against me tight
Lie still, and close your eyes girl
So lovely, it feels so right
I want to hold you close
Soft breasts, beating heart
As I whisper in your ear
I want to fucking tear you apart”

The emotions are so intense – and something I can completely relate to ! The entire song is based on a ‘a little crush turned into a like’.  Now this is why one should either confess or completely deny their crush !

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice. PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!