Considering she’s never seen me (then again neither have you) – I am flattered that she thinks of my blog and me as beautiful =) Actually here’s what she said ..
Love this girl. She is dazzling, gorgeous, fabulous and just one helluva of a hot bitch lovely blogger.
So I’d like to take a bow in one of my sexiest dresses and thank The Fabulous Bitch for honouring me with this award ! If you haven’t already rushed across to check her blog out – then you’re honestly missing out on some super sassy writing !
The rules of this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award
- Copy the award and place it in your blog
- Link the person who nominated you for this award
- Tell us 7 interesting things about you
- Nominate 7 bloggers and link to their blogs
7 Dazed Facts About The Diva ….
1. I am a self-proclaimed chocoholic. Give me dessert over a meal any day and I’ll be happy. It’s definitely one of my guilty pleasures. I love desserts so much so that my signature in one of my email accounts is …
All I really need is chocolate, but a little love now and then doesn't hurt! -- Me
2. I am a diva on the dance floor. Ironically – as a kid – I was super shy to get on the floor. But as I grew older and discovered the joys of nightclubs; I have gone on to daze those who watch me on the dance floor ;) Whether it’s R&B, Hip Hop or House music – I love to dance. Give me a good dance partner and damn I’ll show you some moves. One of my very good friends HRH is a wicked dancer – and damn this man can salsa like no tomorrow.
3. I have a super low boredom threshold .. hence like to learn about anything and everything. I need constant change. I don’t like routine. Maybe for a few things (never mess around with gym / yoga timings)– but generally I don’t routine. I love to learn – and took up languages (French, German, Arabic) as they came easily to me – next on the list is Spanish & Italian. When I entered the corporate world - I couldn’t handle a typical 9-5 job. I tried it and had to leave it. That’s how I got into event management. Every project is different. Perhaps this is also why I could never get a tattoo or pierce random body parts. It would be a fad for a bit and then I’d want to get rid of them.
4. I don’t believe in sleeping. My cousin NC reckons I’m an insomniac – which I’m not. I just think sleeping is a waste of time. If I sleep more than 5 hours – I get cranky as hell. I have never slept in the afternoon till date. My mom told me that as a baby – I would prefer to play in my crib than go to sleep. Having said that – I don’t like to sleep alone (who doesn’t) .. I find myself drifting off in to a deep slumber when there’s someone next to me who I can cuddle up to. My German Shepherd always jumped onto the bed and would cozy up to me – got some of my best sleep then ! At the moment I have neither a dog nor a boyfriend …. hmmm maybe that’s why sleep doesn’t seem to come easily.
5. My life is digitally captured. In 2008 I had 19,500 photos; 2009 saw 15,307 photos only because I had broken my ankle and wasn’t allowed to go out for about 2 months. We’re only 2 months into 2010 and I have 3534 photos already. Oh and did I mention that I have 288 albums up on FB ? Yeah my life is definitely digitally captured. I’ve got my photos sorted chronologically by the year and by date .. and it feels amazing to know that all I have to do is flip through those pics to see what I was up to at a particular time in my life. Sure I’ve pissed a few people off with my digital obsession – but it’s okay – at some point they’ve all come back to ask for certain photos; and have more often than not – used my photos for their profile pics on FB hehehe. Just today my boy Rockstar was bitching me out for taking his photos (he hates my camera / hates his pic being taken) and went on to try to make feel guilty by suggesting that for every picture I click he’ll just spend less time with me :(
6. I have way too many diva style personalities. I kid you not. My boys treat me like one of the lads (albeit with boobs & a hot ass). I am constantly partying like a rock star ! NC doesn’t know where I get the energy levels from. I often come across as a very cold hearted bitch; I’ve been known to cut people out of my life the minute they breach my trust – and it doesn’t matter if they’ve known me my whole life either. I am fantastic with kids (ok only with my nieces & nephews) which is a side of me most don’t get. I am a mush ball when it comes to animals (I even cried in Ice Age when Diego was getting clawed by the other sabers). In short, I could be your best friend, your lover, your fantasy or if you’re unlucky enough to get the wrong side of me - your worst enemy. Alanis Morissette said it much better though :
I’m a bitch I’m a lover
I’m a child I’m a mother
I’m a sinner I’m a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I’m your hell I’m your dream
I’m nothin’ in between
You know, you wouldn’t want it any other way
7. I’m so simple … it’s complicated. And that’s the truth. I am who I am. I don’t try to hide it. I am about as honest and upfront as you can get. If I combine my FB & Blogger profile descriptions – it would read … ‘what you see is what you get .. should you choose to see beyond the obvious then we'll definitely get along :) Think you can handle that ? My best mate Nat (aka @britgirlz) put this on her status a few minutes ago …. Be who You are, say what You feel. Those who matter, don't mind. Those who mind, don't matter. See what I mean – I’m simple, and people complicate it ! Ironically I happened to write a post some time back with the same title. Just read it and had a laugh to myself.
Enough about me … DRUM ROLL … and now it’s time for what you all have been waiting for … the Nominees …(catch them on Twitter & check their blogs) …
- Kimmy over at KimmyStyle .. now that’s where classics and style intersect .. she’s got a great blog collection and the pictures will take your breath away.
- Carol over at Balsam Ponds … one of the first few bloggers I came across; she is extremely artistic and creative and makes some of the loveliest cards that I have seen. I only know Carol through her writing and once you read her blog – you will understand why she is a Beautiful Blogger.
Hope you enjoy these Beautiful Bloggers as much as I do =) Happy Reading and don’t forget to show some comment lurve whilst dropping by their blogs !