Restless Thoughts

By | 19:51 Leave a Comment

I’ve been quite restless the past week or two.  I’m drowning myself in a sea of knowledge in an attempt to ‘learn more’ .. and every day the learning curve goes up a notch.  Being a perfectionist is proving to be my downfall right now.  I can’t keep up with all the learning !

I’ve been wanting to go out .. party – dance – socialize .. but at the same time I don’t want to do that.  I reckon its because I’m missing being in Dubai … or maybe it’s the empty vacuum of not being around my boys *sigh*

I didn’t go out the entire weekend.  I’ve been reading, researching, learning, creating … I’m trying to let it all sink in.  Went out on Sunday to a boat party – which was fun.  But it was so hot.  Its about 34 degrees out here.  And trust me – you don’t want to be outdoors in this heat.

I’m working on a series of posts on Social Media Marketing that I’d like to put up .. but I’m not sure whether they would be better in the form of a SlideShare presentation or just as text ? I’m quite comfortable with my Blogger Voice – I suppose I just want to let more be heard now.  I’m still figuring it all out – but at least I’ve got my thoughts out in the open now .. right ?

There’s so much going on in my life .. more than I even realized .. and to try to find the time to do it all is proving almost impossible.  For every hour that I spend on one project – it’s an hour less that I’m able to give to something else .. and that’s eating at me.

I read a really great post the other day by Joanna Penn over at The Creative Penn titled What Do You Want To Write In Your Lifetime ? Reflections on Morality. .. and it got my mind into a hasty overdrive mode ! I’m working on that right now.

Until then …. thanks for swinging by =)