MM #62 Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger

By | 03:23 Leave a Comment

Just shoot for the stars
If it feels right
And aim for my heart
If you feel like
And take me away and make it OK
I swear I'll behave

There was something about the opening of this track that just got me smiling away.  It’s kinda happy, peppy and very very cheeky all at the same time !

Let’s make this week count folks ! It’s Monday and …

I don't need to try to control you
Look into my eyes and I'll own you

Have a fab week ahead ! and don’t forget to share your linky !

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.   PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!