Schiller – I Feel You

By | 19:03 8 comments

I’m all for good music. There was a time when I couldn’t go to sleep if I didn’t have music playing. All of that changed when I started paying my own bills LOL and realized that I can work up quite an electricity bill !

i feel you Schiller is one of my favourite artistes .. I only discovered him perhaps just over a year ago and I’m practically addicted to his style of music. To really get a feel and deeper understanding of his music – do check out the following two tracks – Dream of You and You – both of which are on my playlists.

I can’t get over the goose bumps that this track has caused me (seems like all of Schillers’ music does this to me) … It’s as if the song has consumed every cell in my being. I feel you … I really do .. More than you can even imagine … I’ve connected with you .. somewhere mentally and emotionally … I feel you.

The vocals are haunting. Can you feel the sound vibrate against your skin ? Close your eyes and just LISTEN to the music. Do you hear the beats ? do you feel the shivers going down your spine ? Can you feel the goose bumps rise on your arms ?

Look deep into your minds eye .. who is it that you see when you hear this song ? Can you see him or her ? Who are they to you ? Are you surprised that this is the one person that you can relate to this track ?

I think my heart skipped a beat .. knowing that I can feel you through every beat of my heart … Do you even realize the extent of my feelings ? Would you ever be able to understand ?

With my eyes closed, and a rush of memories racing through my mind .. I can see you .. you’ve always been there .. I don’t even know you but I feel you .. I can smell your musky scent; the freshness of your after shave … Why is it that I feel you ? Why haven’t I ever said what it was that I wanted to say ? Or maybe I just never said it the right way.

There’s so much I want to say – but I can’t … Not because I don’t know how – but it might take me a lifetime to convey my thoughts to you …I don’t know if you are ready for that sort of commitment.

If I could come up with all of that … how must you be reacting to this song ? Would love for you to share a few lines with me in the form of comments. Enjoy the lyrics – have included them below for you to have a read as well :)

I feel You...
In every stone
In every leaf of every tree
you´re ever grown
(That you ever might have grown)


I feel you...
In every thing
In every river that might flow
In every seed you might have sown


I feel you...
In every rain
In every beating of my heart
Each breath I take
(In every breath i´ll ever take)


I feel you...
Anyway...
In every tear that I might shed
In every word I´ve never said
I feel you...

8 comments:

WhiteSockGirl aka The Fabulous Bitch said...

Hey! You are swooning, aren't yeah? Glad for you! Enjoy enjoy and enjoy!

Don't know the music, but will defs check it out cause I am feeling the lyrics!

Carol said...

What a wonderful poet and music wonder. Thanks for giving us a preview and introduction.

Dazediva said...

@ WSG .. Yup I'm swooning :) I'm loving the feeling too hehehe You must check out Schillers' other two tracks that I've written about - I really think that you will enjoy them .. I just know you'll 'get' them

@ Carol .. You're most welcome and I'm glad you dropped by. Hope you're doing better now. I thought of you when I heard this song .. I remembered my dogs, I thought of Timber. I hope you enjoy the music :)

Anonymous said...

i absolutely LOOOOOOOOVE this stuff!!
:)

thank u so much for sharing!! :)

-Prutha

Dazediva said...

@ Prutha .. glad you love it :) Schillers' music really 'touches' you doesn't it ?

Mandy said...

Gosh, that is really beautiful... I'm off to look up Schiller on Last.fm.

Dazediva said...

@ Emm .. it is quite lovely isn't it ? When you get a chance check out the other 2-3 tracks I've written about by Schiller.

I haven't used Last.fm will give it a shout. Is it better than Blip.fm ? I'm still getting the hang of that !

Mandy said...

I'm not really sure what Blip.fm does but Last.fm is pretty powerful for finding and discovering music and it tracks all the music you listen to on your iPhone/iPod/computer too.