C for Cunnilingus

By | 20:28 Leave a Comment

Couldn’t someone have come up with an easier word for ‘eating pussy’ than Cunnilingus ??

 

I don’t know know any man that doesn’t want to go down on a woman.  I have heard of some who have never ever tried and don’t want to either; but think it’s their God given right to receive a blowjob.  Now that attitude just pisses me off.  Seriously !! If you want to get a blowjob, then you have to reciprocate and eat your woman !

 

Ladies, let me hear you say ‘YES’ if you enjoy have a man (or a woman) go down on you.  I’m all for it and I would be disappointed if I met a man who wouldn’t go down on me.  Any man that knows how to work his tongue is a keeper !

 

Gentlemen, are you in favour of lapping away at your woman until her legs quiver against your face ? Or are you the type who won’t entertain the idea ? What are your thoughts on that ?  I read something last year called ‘Vagina Dinner’ by Kyle Mew and I think everyone should have a quick read of it.

 

Every woman is different and one should always try a few variations when it comes to sucking and licking a woman’s vagina and clit.  If you find your partner thrusting herself into your mouth; Don’t Stop whatever you are doing !!  A woman can have multiple orgasms with oral sex – so make sure you follow-up with some more lip action if you want to rock her world !  Trust me, you could end up with a sore tongue but if you keep at it and make her explode (think female ejaculation) – you will reap the benefits !

Diva’s Tips :

  • Guys, take the initiative (and earn brownie points) by surprising your partner with an early morning / afternoon / evening session focused on just her pleasure .. and by that I mean, use your tongue, your mouth until she begs you to stop !! And even then, don’t stop. 
  • Ladies, not that I really need to say this, but always keep the sacred garden well mowed (or landscaped if you prefer) and watered regularly

 

C cunnilingus