Sexy Saturday : Patrick Dempsey

By | 14:13 Leave a Comment

Oooh it’s the first #SexySaturday of 2012 and Patrick Dempsey has made my list of drool worthy eye candy ! (and what a way to start of Day7 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge)

He’s best known for his role as neurosurgeon Dr Derek Shepherd aka McDreamy in Greys Anatomy (and if I ever had to watch this show it would be only for him).

patrick dempsey  patrick dempsey 2

I first noticed him in the TV show ‘Will & Grace’ – he was Wills’ boyfriend and then again in the movie ‘Sweet Home Alabama’ alongside Reese Witherspoon.  Most recently he was in Transformers 3 (I’d love to own a car collection like that!)

Dempsey isn’t just another pretty face (how I’d love to run my fingers through hair like that) – he’s also a semi pro auto car racer ! Talk about being a hot bad boy !

patrick_dempsey_wbxho2dt7m  pdempsey_400x400

But what really appeals to me is the fact that he set up a centre for cancer as his mom was diagnosed with ovarian cancer.  He then went on to set up a 50 mile annual challenge for bikers, walkers, & cyclists to raise money for the  cancer centre.

Now that’s smart & sexy ! He gets my #SexySaturday vote – what about yours ?

p.s. if you are taking part in the Ultimate Blog Challenge don’t forget to share your link below !