Diva's Dirty Flirty Thirty

By | 12:30 Leave a Comment

Diva Dirty Thirty copy

That’s right folks – today, January 23rd 2012, marks my red carpet entry into the Big 30 Club !

Some people, particularly women, tend to get depressed that they’ve hit the 30 mark – but not me .. I’ve been looking forward to hitting this milestone for a while now ! (I swear I’m not crazy – I just happen to love my birthday)

The weekend didn’t go quite as planned; and hence the birthday blues rant last week – but it turned out to be a really fun, chilled out evening (actually unusually mellow compared to my past shenanigans) surrounded by good friends and family.  My mum totally rocked the dance floor with my mates which was great fun to watch. 

I had invited a few mates over to my maternal family house which is sea facing and has a stunning garden with a huge patio.  I’d arranged for a Dj, some bartenders, had the food catered including a live barbeque and my cousin NC hooked up the birthday cake ! (which I barely got to have ‘cos of an unfortunate incident that involved A LOT of cake in my eye !!)

Now it’s time for me to unwrap all my pressies and start packing for my trip to Delhi for my clients’ wedding (I hope I’m actually able to complete the ultimate blog challenge as I’m out of town for the next 10 days and the scheduled posts appear when they are meant to !!)

I’m gonna leave you with a few birthday tunes that you might wanna share with your mates over their b’days !

If you are taking part in the challenge, don’t forget to share your post below !