Sexy Saturday – Jason Statham

By | 20:21 2 comments

He’s lean, mean, and super sexy !! HIs tough bad ass image and engaging screen presence –not to mention the sultry British accent – all combined make Jason Statham oh-so-desirable !

He’s best known for his role as Frank Martin from The Transporter series jason statham 4(I could watch those movies over and over again .. but I digress).  This bad boy prefers to do majority of his own driving stunts (have you seen the way the man can handle a car ??? I wish he would handle me even once!!), fight scenes and aerial stunts – including the scene where he was hanging from a helicopter in Crank !

He made his debut in the hit ‘Lock, Stock & 2 Smoking Barrels’ and followed it with successes like ‘Snatch’, ‘The Italian Job’, ‘Crank’, ‘Death Race’, and most recently  ‘The Expendables’.

He’s got my Sexy Saturday, Sexy Any Day vote !!!

Jason statham 3  83514177BM005_AFI_FEST_2008

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make it hard to fault your taste!! :) I loved him in Snatch especially!! While I dont think I'd want him to handle me, he definitely gets my vote for Sexy Saturday!!

Dazediva said...

@ Ve .. woohoo !! JS is one of my fave actors :) Something about the whole bad boy in a suit who can handle a car ;)