Sexy Saturday – Halle Berry

By | 13:42 1 comment

Last night I was watching Swordfish with my cousin NM .. turns out we bothhalle-by-halle-berry-2 think Halle Berry is one of the hottest women in Hollywood !   

Halle Berry is one of the highest-paid actresses in Hollywood, earning $10 million per film.  Daaaaaaaaamnnn !! I think I know what line of work I’d want my kids to go into (Hollywood – not Bollywood mind you – although with the increase in NRI B-town actors / actresses – I reckon my kids would definitely hit the top spot – but I’m digressing now)

Halle_Berry In 2004 Berry was voted fourth of Empire magazine's 100 sexiest film stars of all time poll.  She was named #1 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World poll in 2006.  She also topped In Touch magazine's list of the world's most fabulous 40-something celebrities in July 2007.

Halle Berry only got awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in front of the Kodak Theatre at 6801 Hollywood Boulevard for her contributions to the film industry in April 2007.

She was given a Razzie Award for Worst Actress in Catwoman (which she graciously accepted as well !) What do you think about her as an actress ? I quite liked her as Storm in X-Men; and in Gothika and Perfect Stranger as well.

I thought she was perfect for this Sexy Saturday meme =) What do you think ? Does she get your vote ?

1 comments:

Carol said...

She is by far the most beautiful gracious person in Hollywood these days. Love to watch here with JT in Swordfish. Dark movie but she is really great.