The Bling is Pink !

By | 12:39 2 comments

I got BLING baby !!! I haven’t been my usual Diva self the past few weeks and it’s about time I share the Bling !

My BBBFF The Fab Bitch over at Splintered Town had awarded my dazed reflections with a very pink diamond bling … because every blog needs a little bling ! The world would be a horrid place if we couldn’t bling our blogs ! 

romantic-pink-diamond-jewelry-1-1

I’ve been meaning to thank my Fab Bitch friend for a while now but with all that has happened this  past month – I just haven’t gotten to really putting myself or my very dazed thoughts into words … I know I should have – because really you guys – my neighbours are the very best – and I could have done with some TLC .. but I’m a Diva that way .. I don’t like to let on about my emotions *sigh* … so my BBBFF I’m down on my knees hoping you will forgive me for not acknowledging the bling earlier … pretty please ?

The only rule for this award is that if you accept it; please don't keep it to yourself. Please pass this along to others and share the bling!

Without further adieu I’d like to pass this on to some awesome blogger friends :

  1. Cole over at Pre Middle Age … just ‘cos she’s a kick ass event planner who seems to be even busier than me – and anyone who can handle that many events definitely deserves BLING !
  2. Kimmy over at KimmyStyle .. this woman is all about class ! and every classy lady wears some bling on her !
  3. The Single Lady over at The Single Filez … if you haven’t already visited this sassy young lady then you’re missing out ! what are you waiting for – go over and tell her I sent you there !
  4. Manisha B who writes her chronicles by The Mango Tree … there’s something about her writing that’s gonna strike a chord with all of you; I can’t put my finger on it but anyone who gets me thinking that way deserves some bling !

If you fancy checking out some more uber funky bloggers – do check out the

Hope you enjoy these awesome Bloggers as much as I do =) Happy Reading and don’t forget to show some comment lurve whilst dropping by their blogs !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! Thank you for the Bling. And the compliments! I'm only getting started here. You got it all ... class, style, confidence & a sexy attitude to life! Three cheers, Miss Diva!

Dazediva said...

@ MB .. you're most welcome darling! and you flatter me :P You're definitely on a good start - can't wait to read more from ya !