Music Monday #21 Alanis Morissette - Ironic

By | 20:33 8 comments

This is really quite the perfect song for this Monday (at least for me) … The last few weeks have been hectic; and over the past few days everything was coming together … the hospitality list and flight list for my clients’ upcoming wedding was in order thanks to NC and it seemed that our work just got cut out for us …

Until this morning … it’s like everything had developed a mind of it’s own and decided to cause havoc with all of NC’s good work and add to that some more drama !!! Today was one of those – WTF – days !!

Oh and now it’s POURING with heavy rains, with lots of thunder and lightning for effect ! and we’re at mid-November in Mumbai !! Even Mother Nature is having a bad today from the looks of it !

How has your Monday been so far ? What song would describe your day today ? Don’t forget to add your link if you are participating in Music Monday.

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

8 comments:

Christy said...

I'm not quite sure those things are actually "ironic" but it's still an interesting song. :) I remember when it came out and I would sing it VERY loudly!

Dazediva said...

@ Christy ... it is an interesting song :) and the closest I could find to make any sense of my day ... I woke up thinking 'ok today is gonna be a good day 'cos all the other days have been great' .. and then POW ...

p.s. I remember singing this once at a karaoke session lol

A said...

I have not heard this song in a looong time! Definitely brought back a lot of pleasant memories... :)

Alanis rocks and I love her and her songs! :)

Happy Music Monday! :)

LadyJava said...

Ohh i love this song.. like Ane.. been a while since I've listened to it...

Happy Music Monday!

Bill said...

Nice song Diva happy MM to you my friend.

Anonymous said...

Hey my oh-so-profound comment didnt get saved!! :( well to summarize.. me likey! :)

Dazediva said...

@ Ane .. thanks for stopping by :) and yes it's one of those songs that I think holds a memory for everyone :)

@ Lady Java .. oooh you've graced my blog :) so excited hehehe

@ Bill .. same to you hon :)

@ Ve .. what happened to your profound comment huh ? its always about Ctrl C and Ctrl S followed by a Ctrl V action :P

Happy MM to you all folks :)

Anonymous said...

lol... I'm quite up to speed with regard to keyboard shortcuts, thank you very much!! :P