An Erotic Valentines !

By | 10:12 Leave a Comment

I’ve mentioned it a few times already; but this morning I’m going to do it ! Opened my Tweetdeck this morning (it’s only 8:30 a.m) and I found 3 tweets to me – telling me (or really encouraging me) to ENTER !  So what if 3 isn’t really screaming that I should be doing this – it’s a start right there for me – and when the hunky Nando and team at Empire Labs push you for something .. I say take the bull by its horns and just do it !

The hot and hip Empire Labs has teamed up with Nandoism to bring you the best Valentine’s Day Contest ever.   Why is it the best?  You can win Empire Labs toys! You get exposure on the Empire Labs and the Nandoism.com networks!  You get published on Empire Labs blog.  You also get a box full of love toys that’ll make every day erotic and not just Valentines !  Need I say more ??

Nando’s v-log will explain it all ! Check it out below.

Submit your BEST erotica story (preferably TRUE, but not necessary) to: empirelabspromo@gmail.com with a 500 word MAX limit. The contest officially began on Monday 1st Feb and ends this coming Monday 8th Feb ….. so hurry up and start writing!

To officially enter follow @nandoism and @empirelabs on twitter and send them a tweet using #eroticvibe letting them know you’ve submitted your naughty little entry!

The Erotica Rules Are :

  1. Title your email: Nandoism’s Valentine Erotica Submission
  2. Entries must come from the Continental USA
  3. Must be 18 years of age or older
  4. Open to both male/female
  5. Open to everyone regardless if in a relationship or single

So if you reckon you can write erotica that will get hearts beating faster; and the blood flow in the right direction .. Go for it ! Don’t even think (I spent a few days thinking about this!) just go and do it ! What have you got to lose ?   Just make sure you get your friends, neighbours, FB friends, uncles & aunties (ok maybe not them) to go and vote for your story !  

Empire Labs will put excerpts of your submission on their blog. Then you can gather your voting crew from the list above to vote for your entry by placing a comment on your specific blog entry posted on Empire Lab’s blog. The entry with the most blog comments/votes wins 1st place.

And a humble request … please vote for mine =) I’m gonna do this ! Even though I belong to the wrong country !