Eyes Wide Shut

By | 16:49 1 comment

I’ve closed my eyes – and I’m going to let the words just flow naturally … I don’t quite know what I want to say nor am I sure how I am going to do this …


My eyelids feel heavy … I can feel my head start to tilt to the side – the heaviness in my body starts to come out … I just got lost in some thoughts that took me on anther trip altogether .. Maybe I even dozed off for a few minutes …


It feels like I’m about to lose myself … maybe it’s just temporary – or perhaps I am really losing myself … but wouldn’t you have to have found yourself in the first place to have lost yourself ?


Note:

I wrote this on 21st April but had no access to Internet so couldn't post it sooner.

1 comments:

Asad Shan said...

NICE , keep writing and sharing your thoughts :) x