Finalist For Best Dating Newcomer !

By | 10:14 Leave a Comment
A couple of months ago - my blog was nominated for the Best Newcomer Award on the GreatDatingBlogs.com 

Thanks to all of your support and votes back in May & June- my blog has made it to the final stages of Great Dating Blogs 2013 in the 'Best Dating Newcomer' category !  Only 3 sites make it to the finals of each category so I can't begin to express how much it means to me that all of you in Bloggerville have taken the time to vote for me and my blog. I got this news towards the end of July but was not in the frame of mind to focus on this or even share this piece of wonderful news. 

Now it's time for the final round of voting and with your help, I could actually get to being in position 1 ! So if you could take a minute of your time and place your vote here for 'Dazed Reflection' -  I would really appreciate it.  Voting closes at Midnight on 30th September.  If you've enjoyed reading my blog over the years - please do share this with your friends on Facebook and Twitter and ask them to help a Diva out with a few votes right here at http://www.greatdatingblogs.com/best-newcomer-round-one-2013/

Much love from Me x