And The Ultimate Blog Challenge Is Back

By | 15:56 Leave a Comment
I need to break out of this blogging lull that I seem to have fallen into.  I feel like I’m driving myself crazy with the never ending thoughts in my head.  The only way that I reckon I may be able to express a fraction of what I've been thinking is by participating in the Ultimate Blog Challenge October 2013.   

I took part twice last year which did wonders for my blog and helped me push myself to blog and express myself; and this year I hope to be able to just get on with it and hit my target of 31 posts for the month of October. 
  

There are few simple rules to follow if you are interested in taking up the Ultimate Blog Challenge:
  1. Post every day for 31 days (yup - that's why it's a challenge).  Doesn't matter if you post twice a day and then skip a day – but you have to hit 31 posts over the entire month of October.
  2. Each post must have a minimum of 100 words to count – so you can’t just put up a picture or a video and leave it there.  You need to actually express yourself in at least 100 words.
  3. Once you've posted, then tweet your post with the tag #blogboost so other participants can find you, and come comment on your blog
  4. Go to the #blogboost page and take the time to read other participants blogs (and don’t forget to comment!)
  5. No adult blogs – so keep it PG
  6. Have fun whilst you blog !

You can sign up over here : http://www.ultimateblogchallenge.com and enter your name and email address (this also allows the organizers of the challenge to send you across daily blog ideas and gets you listed on the site as someone who is participating)

If you do decide to take part in the challenge, please make sure you leave a comment and share your blog link so that I can stop by your blog .