DJ Play That Tune !

By | 14:55 Leave a Comment
music-quotes-sayings-meaningful-short-positive_large

Who doesn’t like music ? I’m yet to come across someone who really detests the idea of listening to music. There was a time when I couldn’t go to sleep without having any music playing (all that changed once I actually started paying my own electricity bills). ‘Enter Sandman’ by Metallica was my sleeping song back in 1993 (yes, I used to sleep through Metallica!)

 

I can’t drive or sit in a car that doesn’t play some sort of music.  I get really fidgety without it.  One will always find a few CDs in my car – and can enjoy a wide array of tunes (with and without lyrics).  I’m a huge fan of house / dance / trance and also RnB .. basically anything with a beat that lets me dance.  I used to go to a lot of raves during my university days … such fun !!!

 

The only music I don’t listen to is Country; although one track sticks with me – ‘Beautiful Sunday’ – the original is by Daniel Boone – I don’t recall which female singer did a remake of it but it was on one of my Moms’ cassettes back in the early 90’s. i The other is Bollywood music.  I don’t mind the older Indian music but some of the newer music is just plain trash !  I honestly feel like I need to be really wasted to even dance to it.  I DO however reaaaaaaally enjoy UK Bhangra music. 

 

Do you favour any particular genres of music or are you open to all genres ?  Do you go through phases ? Are you the type who needs to have music constantly around them or only when you are in the mood ?  Why don’t you check out some of my favourite tunes and let me know what you think about them.