10 Day YOU Challenge. 1 Picture

By | 21:30 Leave a Comment

who am i

Today’s post marks the end of the 10 Day YOU Challenge, and probably the most awaited one as well.  Today’s post is the easiest post – I have to put up a picture of myself !

……………

………………………

…………………………………..

……………………………………………

………………………………….

………………………

……………

And this is what the Diva looks like (on a mad night out) ….

My new mask, Trilogy, 9.2.07

Admit it – you thought I was going to put up a proper picture of myself didn’t you ?  Hey, the rules never said that I actually had to reveal my face – it just said a picture of me hehe and here’s a picture of moi in my element on a mad night out with my boys when Pete Tong was playing in Dubai.

To know more about the challenge and a bit more about me – check out the following posts that reveal my secrets; things I love; my deepest fears, and the things I desperately want.  I’ve still got lots of places I want to visit; lots of foods that I need to experiment with; and one can never get enough of movies, books and songs !

And there you have it – the Diva has successfully completed the 10 Day YOU Challenge.  Hopefully it may inspire you to participate in the same (and just as I say this I see an alert that my friend The Crazy Nigerian has just put up his latest post for the challenge)

If you are participating – don’t forget to share your links below so that we all get to know each other a bit better.

10 day you challenge