MM #55 Chromeo - Bonafied Loving

By | 00:11 Leave a Comment

I can only think of two of my expat friends DL & MG when I hear this song.  We had gone over to this gorgeous villa which was beautiful beyond belief and the two of them sang this song over the hammocks whilst the rest of us cheered them on !

I know I want some bonafide loving this week ! So if any nice older guy with a bit of life experience, the right clothes and the right appearance please step up ! (that’s right – it’s part of the lyrics from the track)

I don’t know what it is about this track – but I really love it.  It’s very peppy, upbeat and instantly gets your groove on.  It’s also very ‘real’ in terms of the lyrics (I feel).

Happy #MusicMonday folks ! and don’t forget to share your linky below !

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.   PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!