My Life … On Film

By | 15:15 8 comments

A couple of weeks ago, my mom’s best friend, SK, rang me up and asked me if I would be a part of a project of hers.

A bit of background on SK – she is a film maker … and has won awards at Cannes Film Festival … and she had just asked me to be a part of a documentary !

video reel Not just any documentary – but a ‘real’ life documentary that would follow me around and highlight the life of an NRI (non-resident Indian) who has recently come to India.

I won’t give away all the details but it’s been a really fun few days – not to mention absolutely exhausting !!!

Between having a camera crew turn up at my house and being ‘miked’ so that they can hear everything I say – I have also gone out for ‘dress fittings!’ ….

Yup you read that correctly … one of the perks is that I get to keep the outfits =) So last week Friday, I got to go over to a designers store and pick out 6 outfits ranging from evening formal wear, an afternoon sun dress as well as some formal Indian outfits.

If that’s not enough – I get to go shoe shopping this weekend along with a spa treatment !!

8 comments:

WhiteSockGirl aka The Fabulous Bitch said...

I am green! I want new stuff,.. clothes.

Enjoy girl! Are you going to post a bit of it for us to see?

Dazediva said...

@ WSG ... what size clothes / shoes do you wear ? can always send you something :) Once I have trailers or something - will totally share it

Lexi said...

Hi

I'm Lexi from Link Referal, (lexiyoga.com)

I have a great script for you to use to add daily horoscopes for you site. It's a great way for viewers to come back every day. It's great for traffic.
Here is a mock up for your site:
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/horoscope/dazedreflection

I think it looks great on your site, and it adds some color.
Please let me know what you think.
My email is: lexiyoga@gmail.com

Lexi

Rags said...

well lucky u.. no wonder i am not seein u on twitter anymore..

WhiteSockGirl aka The Fabulous Bitch said...

Just send those clothes,... I make them fit!

I gave you an award. Come by my place and check it out!

Dazediva said...

@ Rags .. I'm back on Twitter - for some random reason my account had been suspended for suspicious activity :( but I'm back again !

@ WSG .. done deal :)

Dreaming Eyes said...

heyy..great and exciting news..on ur way to becum celebrity.. gud going..and it sounds so glamorous.. designer clothes.. shoes..accessories..spa..all the best 4 new journey..do post ur new experiences..

take care..

WhiteSockGirl aka The Fabulous Bitch said...

Are you still bloggin? You better! Cause just I gave you another award. I think you give good blog.