Diva’s A to Z Blogging Challenge Theme

By | 10:13 Leave a Comment

a-z-of-sex-syn2The A to Z Blogging Challenge kicks off on the 1st of April ‘13.  Unfortunately due to my schedule, I was unable to register as a participant as I missed the deadline … but that’s not going to stop me. 

The theme is a bit racy .. and it’s going to be fun .. ‘A to Z of Sex’ !! 

I’ve been thinking about writing about a particular theme ever since I completed the challenge last year. In hindsight I should have just started writing the posts back then but that didn’t quite happen.

If you are participating in the challenge, have you decided on a theme ? What is it ?  If you aren’t participating, what are some of the topics you would like to read about based on my current theme ?

 

Photo Credit : Cosmopolitan Magazine