Yes, I'm Still Here ...

By | 09:57 Leave a Comment

still-here

I can’t believe we’re in March already !! The last 3 months have flown by ! I’ve barely had time to enjoy it – with the amount I’ve been traveling for work – my days just seem to merge together ! I’m physically exhausted; mentally drained out and yet it’s as if the auto pilot mode has kicked in to get me through the work pile !

I realized that I’ve sort of (ok fine I have!) neglected my blog the last few weeks … although if I’m honest, the Ultimate Blog Challenge actually zapped me of any creative energies since I was hell bent on completing 31 posts in 31 days (and hey I managed 30 posts so that’s definitely worthy of an A for effort !) … but the point is that – I’m still here even if I’ve been a little quiet on the blogging front … There’s so much I want to write about but genuinely just haven’t had the time to do that ..

March has a lot going on for me … My friends and I are off to see David Guetta in Pune this coming weekend !! I’ve been looking forward to this for the last 2 weeks and I can’t wait to see him perform !  Don’t get me started on the organizers of the event though … never seen anything so disorganized before !!! I mean seriously – it’s enough to make me want to beat them up and ask them what they were thinking when they thought about organizing a concert !!  (that my friends is another post altogether but I don’t want to give the organizers so much importance either)

Moving along … if you’re into movies and are living in the Uk - a good friend of mine is releasing his first movie this weekend (on 9th March actually) titled ‘7 – Welcome To London’.  Whilst I’m not a fan of watching Hindi movies – this is a Brit Indian film and the trailer looks wicked, so definitely looking forward to catching this flick.  Plus I get to see my mate on the big screen !!  So if anyone reading this from London decides to go watch it – do hit me up with a mini review so I can let my mate know.

That’s all from me for now folks !!