MM #44 BlackEyedPeas – Meet Me Halfway

By | 11:32 Leave a Comment

I’m kinda in that zone right now.  I feel just like this.  Would somebody like to meet me halfway ‘cos really I can’t go any further than this.  After all I did all I could to connect and reconnect with the airport stranger – and all that resulted in what so far appears to be a missed connection 

Looks like the universe is looking out for me, ‘cos my crush – yup that’s right -  the Roadside Romeo shall be visiting soon.  *big grin* 

Blogspot Blogs and Self-hosted Wordpress blog that allows Javascript
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice. PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!