I had taken this picture on 16th May ‘10 near the Gateway of India after my girlfriend Sabu and I had returned from the Elephanta Caves. It was sooo hot that even the doggy needed to cool off with some ice cream !!
- ► 2012 (181)
- ► 2011 (205)
- Dating In A Foreign Land : Bombay
- Wordless Wednesday #19 Smiling Sun
- Music Monday #19 Leonard Cohen – In My Secret Life...
- Sexy Saturday – Demi Moore
- Branding : Nissan Juke Lights Up the Night
- Wordless Wednesday #18 We All Need Ice Cream
- Dazed Poet : Who Am I ?
- Music Monday #18 Adina Howard – Freak Like Me
- Sexy Saturday – Julian McMahon
- The Diva Guide : Selecting Your Wedding Venue
- Wordless Wednesday #17 The Eagle’s Flight
- Sexy Saturday – Michelle Rodriguez
- ▼ October (12)
- ► 2009 (130)
4 Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone A few days ago I wrote about Staying Out of the Friend Zone ; and really it’s quite easy to do thi...
Happy 4th of July to all of my American friends and bloggers out there ! Hope you all enjoyed the long weekend and got your BBQ’s out and te...
The Dilemma Have you ever noticed that sometimes it can be really hard to admit to a guy / girl that you have a crush on them ? Given the...
I heard this phrase for the first time the other night whilst watching ‘How I Met Your Mother’ … and it made such an impact that I actually...
Saw this on FB a few days ago and thought it was quite apt and went in line with my New Year Resolutions and #MM post ‘Just Say It’ I...
I swear to you that 31st July is National Orgasm Day. Hallmark has gone all out with the cards when it comes to any and every possible k...
I’ve recently started watching the TV show ‘Vampire Diaries’ and cannot get enough of the male lead - Paul Wesley better known to most as St...
Yup you read that right, and after you watch this video for ‘Clean & Dry Intimate Wash’ you’ll agree that someone needs to shoot the en...
February 14th gives us Valentines Day. Last month I pointed out that March 14th was Steak & Blowjob Day . It has come to my attention,...
If tears could build a stairway, And memories a lane, I'd walk right up to Heaven And bring you home again....