Sexy Saturday – Michelle Rodriguez

By | 13:16 4 comments

michelle-rodriguez fast furious michelle rodriguez-ff4 Michelle Rodriguez is definitely the bad girl / action girl of Hollywood.  The first time I noticed her was in the 2000 film ‘Girlfight’ – and I absolutely loved the attitude she had in the film.  Since then she’s played the tough-girl in blockbusters such as The Fast and the Furious, Blue Crush, S.W.A.T, Resident Evil, the latest Fast & Furious (2009) as well as Avatar.

When she was asked why she always plays the "tough girl” her response was  “Well, could you really imagine me playing the girlfriend that needs rescuing? Or the girlfriend?”   Can’t see her playing a helpless role really !

But she’s not just a tough girl … Michelle was ranked #77 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women In The World" (2002), ranked #34 in Maxim's "100 Sexiest Women" (2002),  People en Españols "50 Más Bellos", and was recently ranked #74 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2009".

michelle rodriguez 2 michelle_rodriguez-0

She’s got my Sexy Saturday vote (and Bill’s from Inside Hollywood too) ‘cos I love the bad-ass attitude and when she pretties herself up – this woman looks stunning !!!  (not that she doesn’t as a tough girl – but you know what I mean!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now this is what Sexy Saturday's are all about!! ;)

purplepatch said...

haha Ve - is it my turn now for front-row seats?!

Somehow i had pinned you down as going for the soft, feminine types with her Gucci bag

Dazediva said...

@ Ve .. I found me some hot women to feature :) don't worry your list is also being used :P

@ Purple Patch .. I know eh !! front row seats to watch Ve drool over Ms Rodriguez in a girl fight - or he might just dare her for a drag race :P

And I beg to differ - a soft feminine type - Ve .. erm nah .. Ve's a bit mouthy for that and that poor girl will go all 'girly' on him ! he needs some spice hehehe

Anonymous said...

See..Its no wonder I missed you girls!! I was beginning to worry that one of you died!! lol!

@Daze.. You wanna watch me drool?? LMAO! Since this is a public forum, I'll reserve my comments on that front! ;) A drag race to start off with, for sure.. coz even if I lose, its still a win-win! ;)

But you do read me quite well, I must say! No pretentious socialite types for me, thank you very much. I like women who define themselves by the amount of grey matter up there, not the number of brands in their closets! and yeah.. a little fire and feist just adds to the concoction! So I guess a fair mix of Sugar 'n Spice is the way to go!! :)

@purple.. and you dont even need to ask.. You've got yourself season tickets, my friend!! As upfront and centre as they can get! :)