Sexy Saturday – Julian McMahon

By | 21:59 5 comments

OMG I can’t begin to describe just how sexy this man is !!! Have you ever watched the TV series ‘Charmed’ ??  My flat mate and I had fallen – HARD – for this man ! He played the role of a conflicted half-demon/half-human … and let me tell you – no half anything has looked so hot !!

julian mcmahon 2 julian-mcmahon-advocate-magazine

Julian McMahon has done a lot of television work from what I read up about him (thanks Wiki Gods) including the role of playboy plastic surgeon Christian Troy on Nip/Tuck; NBC drama Profiler.  More recently, he portrayed super villain Dr Doom in the Fantastic Four movies.

Seriously if I had a super power – I’d just orb my way into his arms right now !!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

OMG. You seriously need to rent the seasons of Nip Tuck. He is so ridiculously gorgeous. Plus they show his bum a lot...like bare bum. Love. LOVE

Dazediva said...

@ Kimberly .. bare bum = FINE booty !! I've been meaning to find new TV shows to watch late into the night - so guess Nip Tuck it is :) so which angle does his bum look best in :P

Anonymous said...

LOL.. which angle?? you're a hard girl to please huh??

Dazediva said...

@ Ve ... did you just gather that :P everyone has a preferred profile i.e left, right, center, full tilt etc so its only natural to ask which angle his bum looks best in :P

what's your best side :P

Anonymous said...

LMAO!! and you call me mad!

I prefer my left profile.. unfortunately havent really paid much attention to how my butt looks from that angle.. maybe you could do the honors someday! :P

and hey, I'm not one for freebies.. will be more than glad to return the favour!! ;)