MM #76 Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know

By | 11:06 Leave a Comment

Music-MondayHere’s a new track I heard this morning courtesy of my mate Mr Man in London who shared it on FB.  There was something about it that just appealed to me (and I will admit I had to pull up the lyrics on azlyrics.com just so I could follow it .. remember, me and lyrics don’t go so well together).

After hearing the lyrics (ok fine reading the lyrics whilst the song was playing) – I knew this would be perfect.  How many times have you related a piece of music to someone in your life and then thought ‘really – you did this after all we’ve been through ?’

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.   PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!