Music Mondays #9 Mandalay - Beautiful

By | 23:40 Leave a Comment

This song just brings back some amazing memories .. and whilst deciding on today’s Music Monday track I thought about my cousin NC … She’s been traveling between London and New York the past 1 month and I’ve missed her terribly (obviously I don’t admit so much to her but since she reads this blog – she’ll know about it) .. and I wanted to dedicate today’s post to her as she got back into town today !

Do any of you know this track ?  The first time I heard it was about 8 years ago in Montreal … I was involved in a group called CASA (Commerce & Administrative Student Association) and we were organizing and putting together an entire fashion show.  One of my mates MP got this track to my attention and I’m so glad we used it !

Here’s wishing you all a very Happy Monday – I hope this track acts as a reminder that each and every one of us is beautiful in our own way; and somebody out there thinks you are beautiful.

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice. PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!