MM #80 Taio Cruz - Dynamite

By | 10:23 Leave a Comment

Music-MondayAnother catchy tune to kick start your week ! A remix version of this has been playing in my car on full blast the last few days (actually David Guetta & Snoop Doggs’ – Wet comes first and then this track follows right after)

I’ve been in a mood to go out dancing for a while now .. and I mean proper dancing – the kind where you just don’t stop and create a bit of a stir on the dance floor !  I just wish that clubs played better music – had a better crowd – and better dancers .. it would be so much more fun.  No wonder I’ve taken to dancing in my car – some people in the cars around me look at me like I’m a bit crazy but I don’t care. 

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.   PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!