MM #58 London Beat - I've Been Thinking About You

By | 10:11 Leave a Comment

I remember listening to this track on a mix cassette – not even a CD !!  The song never gets old – still sounds as fab as it did back in my school days. 

The opening of the track is so ‘summery’ – don’t you think ?  It’s funny that yesterday I actually managed to catch up with someone I’ve been thinking about for a bit and it was really quite nice.

Here’s wishing you all a very happy #MM and a fab week ahead !

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.   PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!