MM #47 David Guetta - The World Is Mine

By | 01:34 Leave a Comment

I absolutely LOVE this tune.  Every time I hear this tune, I’m elated. It is almost as if the beats become one with my heart beat, and the vocals are a part of the blood flow within me. The lyrics seem to just ease through my body, my veins as the lyrics go.

It is a MUST HAVE on any CD that I make for my listening pleasure – or a part of the playlists at any parties; and its a the best dance floor tune at any club night ! 

I can completely lose myself to the stirring rhythms … the track is mixed to build-up a delirious range of emotions … sensual, edgy, sharp and it totally hits a spot :)

I don't know about your musical preferences but this track is a natural high !! I can close my eyes and completely lose myself in the vocals ... do you ever feel like the world is really just all yours ?

That rush one gets driving down an empty stretch of road ... no one there except for you ... you control the road, the environment around you .. euphoric achievement perhaps ? There is no fear ... just the bare feeling of being at one with the world and that the world is really all mine :)

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice. PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!