MM #45 Jennifer Paige – Crush

By | 11:21 Leave a Comment

Such an apt song =) I haven’t heard this song in years !! And funnily I thought of it just as I realized that I got totally crushed by my crush !! Damn !

This track came out in 1998 and Jennifer Paige is considered one of the 90’s biggest one-hit wonders ! I don’t even think I ever heard any music from her again.

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice. PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!