Schiller - Nachtflug

By | 17:05 3 comments

This has got to be one of my newest all time favourite tracks.   It’s a perfect blend of soulful beats.  The acoustics – guitar, drums, and percussion – seem like they were made to complement each other to create the background score to the story of my life !  That’s how strongly I connect to the music.  It is a deep, dynamic and utterly magical as far as I’m concerned !

The first time I heard this track was a couple of weeks ago and it was over the surround sound system in my living room and all I heard was this amazingly clear, crisp and warm vocal chord which sent shivers down my spine. 

The acoustics more or less take over your senses and it feels like the beats are running through my veins.  I can get lost in this tune … maybe I should try meditating to it … should help actually !

tag und nacht ‘Nachtflug’ is a single released by Schiller - the main project of Christopher von Deylen – a German electronic music composer who produces music which can be considered trance and ambient.

This single was released in Germany in 2005 and is a part of the the album ‘Tag Und Nacht’ – which means Day & Night.

I realised that two other tracks that I’ve really enjoyed after a long time have been Schillers’; the most recent being ‘You’ which was a collaboration with singer Colbie Caillat and another with Wolfsheim titled Dream Of You – both are MUST HEAR tracks :)

Happy Listening and don’t forget to let me know what you thought of the track !

 

3 comments:

Poseidon Monacular said...

Nice and mellow... not bad. It's a change of pace my ears can appreciate after working on some of my own stuff, which isn't so mellow :-p

~~~~RV~~~ said...

thanks a lot..u write wonderful blogs..after your suggestion,I have become biggest fan of schiller...loveee his music...!!!:)

Dazediva said...

@ Deft Digits .. it is quite mellow isn't it ? I love Schillers' music .. its almost bewitching I find

@ RV .. welcome to my blog & thanks for your comment :) I'm glad you are enjoying Schillers' music .. he's absolutely amazing. Make sure you check out some of the tracks by him that I've written about