Teaser Magazine

By | 16:50 2 comments

A few weeks ago I came across a very trendy magazine aptly titled 

 teaser_black_web

Before I start writing about the magazine … Take a look at this …

Isn’t that a fab ‘teaser’ trailer ? and that to for a magazine !

I managed to get talking to the Editor-in-Chief of the magazine, Thomas Meyer and got an inside scoop about the magazine

Teaser is an online German based publication which is free for readers to access.  The website is super funky – and I quite enjoyed the live motion of flipping pages whilst browsing the contents :)

Thomas Meyer started Teaser after working on editorials for various magazines.   The concept behind the magazine came about when Thomas, as a model felt that the business of modelling and fashion was not being correctly portrayed by the media.  The magazine focuses on contacting and getting the inside-scoop behind those that have first hand knowledge of the industry.

The current demographics include a 68% strong readership base from Germany and the remaining 32% varying across America to Brazil, Australia, India to New Zealand, France to Mexico, Hungary to Italy ! As you can see – it’s a world wide readership base.

The magazines had 2 issues published in 2008 – July and November and is scheduled to publish a total of 3 issues in 2009.  You can check out the previous issues by clicking on any of the images below.

Teaser 1  Teaser 2

Teaser 3 Teaser 4

The latest issue of Teaser has a fabulous article titled ‘Hurdle Race To Date .. If Addiction Takes Over’ through pages 154 – 169 … I found it to be a visually appealing and very aesthetically designed – a unique way of portraying the issues and effects of using alcohol and cigarettes.

The magazine is currently available in English and German; and targets an audience that is interested in fashion, creative and open minded. 

Teaser is currently running without budgets and with the help of passionate freelancers.  So if you have passion for fashion, and would like to contribute an article or two, please contact Teaser by Email.

You can also check out an interview with Thomas Meyer on My Fashion Frenzy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like it a lot :)

WhiteSockGirl said...

Sounds fab! Will check it out... thanks girl for the info!