Happiness Is .. Accepting Yourself

By | 15:08 Leave a Comment





How aware are you of who YOU really are ? Are you aware of the positive & negative qualities that you possess and the qualities that people think you have ? How 'accepting' are you

I came to the conclusion almost 2 decades ago when I was still in school that I'm different from my peers.  I didn't fall into the flock although I definitely had many 'flocks' of friends.  I'm an all-round person.  I can pretty much adapt to any situation I'm put in.  I'm very comfortable in my own skin.  I don't give a f*ck what people think about me (not in a bad way) but because unless you can tell me to my face - your opinion holds no value to me).

I have good days and bad days like everyone else.  I love my business and it drives me.  I work hard to party even harder.  There are days I wish my sweet tooth wasn't so bad and in turn that would result in me dropping at least 10 kgs but I do love dessert way too much to really give it up.  I love my friends fiercely.  

Do you accept and enjoy yourself for who you are ?