MM #94 The Weeknd - I Can't Feel My Face

By | 12:19 Leave a Comment
I can't get this track out of my head. There's something about the beats and lyrics that resonates with me.  I've had it on repeat for a few days now. 

Whilst many say that the lyrics refer to the artist & substance abuse ... I feel that one can take the lyrics in so many more ways.  There's something deep and passionate about it.  Could you feel - could you love someone that much ? 



This is quite the summer anthem this year - and quite a sexy track overall.  I've found myself grooving down the street to it over the last few days.  Perhaps it's the musical emotions that come to mind when I hear the track. 

Have you heard this before ? What do you think ? Do you hear the Michael Jackson influence in the vocals ? 





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!