MM #69: Florence & The Machine - Dog Days Are Over

By | 21:45 Leave a Comment

Florence + The Machine - Dog Days Are Over

I’ve been feeling pretty miserable the last few days as I’ve been bunged down with the flu.  My mate AM shared a track with me to make me feel better .. and I thought I’d share it with you all this #MusicMonday.

It’s quite a fun track – and the version AM shared with me has a lot more beat which I actually prefer.

Although I suppose Lady Javas pick for #MM Kelly Clarkson – Stronger is what I’m really grateful for !

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice. PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!