An Early start …

By | 01:15 1 comment

6:30 a.m is kinda early for me these days …. ever since my annoying foot injury I haven’t been able to go to the gym and hence no longer getting up that early to be at the gym … I had to be ready at 7:30 this morning to leave for a meeting about 60-70 kms away from my house …

I’m in the middle of pitching for an Xmas Mall promotion that would last about 3 weeks – it’s business hence I’m here at 9:45 a.m… So here I am at the meeting spot and guess what … the meeting was shifted from 10 a.m to 10:30 a.m but NO ONE told ME ! I only found out about the change as my new reporting manager happened to mention it when I was by the office – so I even went in there and spent about 30 minutes figuring ways to pass my time …

At the entrance of the mall – the security guards refused to let me in unless I tummy rumblingwas going for the 10 a.m movie ! Guess what – the actual mall doesn’t even open till 11 a.m !

So here I am – after having managed to get myself into the mall and seated at the food court (which is also closed till 11 a.m !!!) surrounded by the smell of food and my tummy is rumbling reminding me that I haven’t had any breakfast as yet !

Not the best way to start the day =(  I’m hungry and kinda cranky as well right now =(

1 comments:

Dazediva said...

@ Berges ... it so happens that no one in this city is on time for anything ! So I guess I shouldn't even be surprised that I was the only one there !

SBI branch in Police HQ ? the one by Regal ?