Diva's A to Z Blogging Challenge 2014

By | 15:23 Leave a Comment
After what seems to be a lifetime of silence on my blog - I'm getting myself back into it ! 

This will be the 3rd A to Z Blogging Challenge that I'll be participating in and I'm looking forward to getting out of my writers block.  I know where the block is and I suppose I could have found a way to express myself but I think it was a bit too much for me to deal with at the time.  


For those of you that don't know about this challenge : basically you need to post every day except Sundays during the month of April and to make things interesting, you have to blog thematically from A to Z about anything and everything or you can even follow a theme.  

The posts should be at least 100 words to show that you’ve put some kind of effort into the topic.  Then it's time to share your posts on the A to Z Facebook Page; and share your posts on Twitter using @AprilA2Z and the #atozchallenge hash tag.

I've known about the challenge for months and I really should have planned ahead better but I have an idea about what I want to write about and will reveal my theme on the 21st of March along with all the other bloggers participating in the challenge. 

Are you participating in the challenge ? If so - don't forget to share your blog link in the comments below so I can come visit your website.  For those of you that haven't participated before - would you consider joining up ?