MM #93 Coldplay – Princess of China

By | 10:20 Leave a Comment

Whilst I’m a fan of Coldplay, this track has been on my mind for the past few months.  I was actually meant to go and watch Coldplay perform live in Paris with my girlfriend AM – but unfortunately she couldn’t make it and so I didn’t end up going for the show.  Oh well, another time perhaps.

 

There’s something about the beats of this track that are almost haunting (or am I just imagining that ?) Since I’ve never been a fan of lyrics – it makes me wonder what is / was the point of the last line of lyrics on the track. Thoughts or insights anyone ?

Happy MM Folks !

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.   PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!